New Orleans Adventure
- New Orleans
May 6, 2018 - May 11, 2018
Let the good times roll on the New Orleans Photo Adventure. The Crescent City is the United States’ most unique and colorful city. Capture 300 years of Cajun, Creole and French culture, architecture and cuisine with the crew from Creative Photo Academy. Unique city-scapes, city lights images, street people and the fantastic bayou scenery will stimulate you to be at your creative “best.” On site instruction will provide you with the tools to make great photographs.
Walking the streets, enjoying the jazz music and eating sumptuous Cajon faire are our draw to New Orleans. Southern Plantations, bayous and swamp country shooting will lead us to new ideas, new thoughts and fantastic images. No matter what camera you shoot or what images whet your whistle you are in for a treat!
- Sunday: Arrive at Hotel Provincial(5 nights)
Dinner & night shoot at Bourbon St.
- Monday: Guided New Orleans City Tour
Congo Square & Garden District
- Tuesday: Metairie Cemetery and explore French quarter
- Wednesday: LSU Rural Life Museum & House Mansion Tour
- Thursday: Swamp Tour. Explore funky New Orleans Crescent Park. Rum tour & tasting
- Friday: Jazz Brunch at the Court of Two Sisters
Physical Expectations: Easy, must be able to walk 1 mile in the city
* locations and schedule subject to change to accommodate safety, weather & seasonal conditions *
By purchasing this adventure you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy
Participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to the adventure
Sign up online here or to sign up in store or over the phone (310-375-7014)
View/download our PDF brochure here