- Actual times scheduled per your availability
January 1, 2017
12:00 am - 2:00 am
With personal, one-on-one instruction you receive the following:
• Individualized instruction that fits your specific needs
• Instruction as you need it, geared to your pace
• Cost-effective lessons because you get what you need as you want it
Learn your camera, photo-editing software, tips for photographing a specific event, portrait techniques – whatever you need, we have an instructor to help you. We are here for whatever you want to learn! Our instructors are professional photographers and educators, specializing in every topic – both creative and technical.
How it works:
- After signing up you will receive a phone call with a brief questionnaire so we can get a better idea of what you’d like to learn and which instructor would best suit your needs.
- We will pair you with an instructor and they will contact you about scheduling a lesson time.
- First hour’s payment is required in advance. If the lesson goes over one hour, the remainder of payment can be made after the lesson ends.
PLEASE NOTE: The payment options are for one hour. If you go over the time you’ve paid for you can pay for any additional hours at the end of the lesson.
Venue Phone: 310-375-7014
Venue Website: http://creativephotoacademy.com/Address: