- Sierra Tour
July 28, 2017 - August 4, 2017
Walk in the footsteps of the photographic giants. On Ansel’s Sierra Tour you’ll create fabulous photos, explore God’s country and learn creative landscape photography. The CPA team will lead you to iconic locations on the Eastern Sierra with our focus on stunning scenic imagery in beautiful black & white. Pack your bags and join us for a picture taking road-trip that is beyond description.
- Alabama Hills – Get creative with the rocks and WOW background
- Bodie at Night- Capture the iconic Ghost Town as few can, at night
- Bristlecone Pines- Oldest trees on the planet through your lens.
- Fish Hatchery- Fantastic, yet secret location. A hidden gem!
- little Lakes valley Take a walk into the wilderness
- manzanar Amazing location and the view of Mt Williamson
- Mono Lake Stark beauty, billowing clouds and extreme exposures
- Mount Morrison Climbing majestically from Convict Lake
- Mount Whitney Wonderful views of the highest peak in 48 states
- Olmsted point Half Dome with glacial erratics. Perfect!
- Tenaya Lake The heart of the Range of Light. Let’s go.
- Tuolumne Meadows Exfoliating granite in its glory. Beautiful.
- Tour includes instruction, field direction & image review
- Optional: Lodging. You are free to make your own res or camp
- Not included: Entry fees, meals & travel
- Arrive afternoon July 28th in Lee Vining, CA
- Depart morning August 4th from Lone Pine, CA
- Must be able to walk 2 miles with your camera gear
* locations and schedule subject to change to accommodate safety, weather & seasonal conditions *
By purchasing this adventure you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy
Participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to the adventure
Sign up online here or to sign up in store or over the phone (310-375-7014)
View/download our PDF brochure here