- This event has passed.
November 9, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until November 16, 2021
Intermediate Photoshop Tuesday
November 09, 2021-November 09, 2021
05:00 pm -08:00 pm
Live Online Class with Michael Pliskin
Tuesdays, 5PM-8PM | October 12 – November 16, 2021
In this live online six session course, we will continue where the Basic Photoshop class left off. Now that you have learned the basic methods of adjusting exposure, cropping, using selection and retouching tools, this class will take you to the next level.
We will explore:
- Using adjustment layers and masks for more accurate editing
- The easy way to use curves to match colors
- How to use the Pen tool to create accurate selection paths on complicated objects
- Converting Paths to Selections
- Creative ways to use the Type tool
- Creative Filters
- Creating Animations from photo sequences or drawings
- Using filters and layer styles to change a piece of flat art into a realistic 3D-like image.
- And much more
Pre-requisite: Photoshop basics or prior basic knowledge of Photoshop’s tools.
By purchasing this class, you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.