Light Painting: a two-part series
March 25, 2022 @ 7:30 pm - April 8, 2022 @ 9:00 pm
One event on April 8, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Light Painting: a two-part series Friday
March 25, 2022-April 08, 2022
07:30 pm -09:00 pm
Join Katrina Brown as she teaches us how to utilize light painting techniques to create unique and stunning images!
Topics By Night
Light Painting, Learning Tools Only – A How-To on Light Painting
3/25, 7:30pm PST, In-Person
- Learn the fundamentals of capturing photos with light painting tools
- Understand the different tools you can use
- Expand on what you know about light painting!
Light Painting Shoot – Capture Creative Images with a Professional Model!
4/08, 7:30pm PST, In-Person
- Learn the techniques needed for light painting using a model in real time
- Take your own light painting photos
- Understand how to capture the light around you
These two events can be purchased as a set, or individually! Its up to you!
Taken right in the back lot of Paul’s Photo, you will learn the settings needed to capture these magnificent photos and have a chance to do them yourself!
What you need:
- Camera Manual
- A DSLR camera capable of manual mode and wide angle lens
- Wired remote release
- Sturdy tripod
- Knowledge of how to change your camera’s settings in Manual and Bulb