Lightroom Classic Editing and Presentation
November 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 16, 2023
One event on November 30, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Lightroom Classic Editing and Presentation Thursday
November 30, 2023-November 30, 2023
06:00 pm -08:00 pm
Thursdays, October 19, 26, November 2, 9, 16, 30, ONLINE, $199, 6PM
Classes are LIVE with Q&A’s and recorded for playback
What You’ll Learn:
In this second beginner class, Michael Pliskin, will take you through the amazing features in Lightroom Classic for developing and editing to make dull-looking raw images stunningly beautiful.
Topics such as:
- Basic image editing (Exposure, Highlights, Shadows, Presence,)
- Changing color, detailing images, and cropping
- Spot Removal
- Creating a black & white image from a color original
- Virtual copies for making different looks from the same original
- How to use and create your own CUSTOM presets
- How to use the amazing and powerful new masking tools in Lightroom Classic V12 to instantly make selections (Subject, Sky, Background, People) and selectively edit specific details of your images.
- Utilizing batch processing after developing a single image to add the changes to the rest of the images with the click of a button.
About Your Instructor:
Michael Pliskin is an award-winning professional photographer, designer and writer. He was an early digital imaging enthusiast, having been a staff technical advisor at Nikon, Inc. when photography began to go digital. In addition to his photography, Michael wrote a book on Adobe Lightroom and teaches Digital Imaging, Photoshop, and Lightroom at colleges and other institutes of higher education, where he introduces digital photographers like yourself to the wonders of RAW photography. Michael teaches our Mastering Lightroom series at the Creative Photo Academy and is also available for one-on-one lessons in photo-editing.