July 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until July 12, 2022
One event on July 27, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 3, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 10, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 17, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 24, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 31, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Lightroom Classic Wednesday
July 27, 2022-July 27, 2022
06:00 pm -07:30 pm
Adobe Lightroom Classic is a digital program that gives you everything you need for importing, sorting, organizing, editing, printing, and sharing your digital photographs. This six-session, online workshop is based on the current version of Lightroom Classic that will empower you to take your pictures to the next level and beyond.
We will use WeTransfer to send you photos prior to the class, so that we will be working on the same photos together as a group. Please make sure you have the current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic installed on your computer/laptop before the class starts
Importing and Organizing Basics
Tuesdays, June 7 – July 12, 6 PM PST, ONLINE, $199
Module 1: Importing
in the first half of this class you will learn to:
- import images into the catalog
- add keywords and metadata
- add new photos to existing catalogs
- prevent the dreaded accidental duplicate photo!
Module 2: Library
During the second half, Michael, will guide you through the library features of Lightroom Classic:
- sorting and rating photos
- organizing, comparing, and deleting photos
- moving folders to new hardware
- creating collections of your best photos for developing and printing
- creating smart collections for intelligent organization
- and how to EXPORT for sharing on social media and with family, or making high-quality prints!
Wednesdays, July 27 – August 31, 6PM PST, ONLINE, $199
Building on the basics!
In this second beginner class, Michael Pliskin, will take you through the amazing features in Lightroom Classic for developing and editing. Topics such as:
- fundamental and foundational editing skills
- how to create and edit an image to your liking
- an overview of the basic tools
- changing color, detailing images, and cropping images
- how to use and create your own CUSTOM presets
- how to use the brushes and tools
- utilizing batch processing after developing a single image to add the changes to the rest of the images with the click of a button
- and much much more!