Online Photo Boot Camp
February 9, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 23, 2022
Online Photo Boot Camp Wednesday
February 09, 2022-February 09, 2022
06:00 pm -08:00 pm
Photo Boot Camp
Available Sessions (Tickets Below):
Wednesdays 6PM-8:30PM | September 15, 2021 – October 20, 2021
The Exciting Boot Camp Experience LIVE in Your Home!
Photo Boot Camp provides the most cohesive approach to learn how to use your camera creatively. Get to know the functions and controls of your camera. Hone your skills through inspiring instruction, practical assignments and constructive image reviews. A digital interchangeable lens camera is recommended.
Boot Camp Preview Video:
Our ONLINE Photo Boot Camp Course Includes:
- LIVE Online Lecture
- LIVE Online Questions & Answers
- Weekly assignments
- LIVE online image review
- Boot Camp Notebook (50+ pages sent as PDF)
- On Demand Video of each lesson via Zoom
- Recording of lecture available after LIVE class
- On Demand Slides and Notes of each lesson
Lesson 1: The Camera
- Shutter speeds for control and creativity.
- Understanding f-stops and the effect of aperture.
- Wide, normal and telephoto lens vision.
Lesson 2: The Image
- Visualize the image and capture the decisive moment.
- The basics of composition and image design.
- Look for success in the details
Lesson 3: The Exposure
- Understanding creative exposure.
- Utilizing your light meter properly: Matrix vs Spot.
- Mid-tone and achieving proper exposure
Lesson 4: The Light
- Understanding the qualities of light.
- Recognize and use the direction and color of light to create the photograph you desire.
Lesson 5: Flash and Focus
- Learn the basic rules and uses of electronic flash.
- Using depth-of-field and focus to accentuate your subject and control the viewer.
Lesson 6: Improve Your Image
- Using filters for creative control.
- See ideas for sharing your photographs and improving your photos in the future.
Boot Camp Students say:
“I LOVED the classes and assignments so much! I learned my camera too” Paula
“Great Class very informative, I can now take pictures without being on auto! Mark made the class fun.” Jody
“I learned so much and have a greater appreciation for the art and science of photography. I have no doubt that I will use what I learned to achieve the photos I envision!” Mitzi
“Loved the presentation last night and am stoked about the class. Since Covid, I have been in the doldrums and this is exactly what I need to get me excited and active again. Thanks!!!!! “See you” in class!!!!” MR
By purchasing this class, you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
You may register her or sign up in store, or over the phone at 310-375-7014.