March 30 @ 6:00 pm$199
Photoshop 101 Thursday
March 30, 2023-March 30, 2023
06:00 pm -06:00 pm
Thursdays, March 30 – May 4, 6 PM PT, ONLINE, $199
Photoshop is Adobe’s photo editing, image creation and graphic design software. The software provides many image editing features for raster (pixel-based) images as well as vector graphics. It uses a layer-based editing system that enables image creation and altering with multiple overlays that support transparency.
We will Use WeTransfer to send you photos prior to the class, so that we will be working on the same photos together as a group. Please make sure you have the current version of Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer/laptop before the class starts.
In this 6-week class you will learn to master the basics and build a foundation for your Photoshop knowledge.
Michael Pliskin will walk you through a multitude of topics including:
- an overview of the layout and program,
- how to effectively use Bridge to find your images,
- utilizing the tools bar and panel organization,
- adjusting exposure and color
- how to use selection tools for editing parts of the image
- how to use the healing and cloning tools
- introduction to layers for selective adjustments and editing,
- what are masks and why are they so important in Photoshop editing
- and much much more!