June 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$199
Photoshop 201 Thursday
June 01, 2023-June 01, 2023
06:00 pm -08:00 pm
Thursdays, June 1 – July 6, 6 PM PT, ONLINE, $199
Photoshop is Adobe’s photo editing, image creation and graphic design software. The software provides many image editing features for raster (pixel-based) images as well as vector graphics. It uses a layer-based editing system that enables image creation and altering with multiple overlays that support transparency.
We will Use WeTransfer to send you photos prior to the class, so that we will be working on the same photos together as a group. Please make sure you have the current version of Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer/laptop before the class starts.
In this 6-week class you will expand on your knowledge of the basics and continue your work with Photoshop editing.
Michael Pliskin will walk you through a multitude of topics including:
- Photoshop’s new AI masking techniques
- How to combine images
- Adding a new sky
- working with Camera Raw to edit images
- using Photoshop tools for retouching
- how to utilize the filters within the system
- the basics of layer styles and how to use them
- how to use blending modes
- understanding and using type tools
- preparing your images for printing
You will learn all of these topics and more!
All aimed at creating and presenting the exact image you want!