The Passionate Photographer 2.0 with Steve Simon
August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on August 18, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on September 15, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 20, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on November 10, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 15, 2022 at 6:00 pm
The Passionate Photographer 2.0 with Steve Simon Thursday
August 18, 2022-August 18, 2022
06:00 pm -08:00 pm
The Passionate Photographer 2.0: Dream It; Be It.
Thursdays, July 14 – Dec 15, 6 pm Pt, online, $299, #418
A Transformational Advanced Class To Become The Photographer You Know You Can Be
with Steve Simon
Steve Simon’s 6 lesson class will detail the steps for success to encourage and inspire you. You’ll learn to take chances, try new approaches and push past photographic boundaries and clichés. Move beyond your comfort zone. You’ll learn to capture lyrical, poetic and decisive moments that capture the energy of place and evoke an emotional response from the viewer.
You will learn:
- Processes for creating evocative photographs
- Strategies for approaching strangers
- How to work with subjects to create powerful people pictures
- How to shoot a larger targeted volume of images to work every photographic situation to its maximum
- How to be a better editor of your own work making more confident selections and have a plan to keep your irreplaceable images safe for the long-term.
- Critical thinking as well as setting goals
- Strategies for maximizing personal success
- How to transform your passion into a unique personal vision
ABOUT STEVE SIMON
Steve Simon is an award-winning documentary photographer and author of critically acclaimed photography books. He has photographed on assignment in more than 40 countries and his work has been published extensively. Steve is best known for his work focusing on the human condition, capturing life as he encounters it. He shines a light on important subjects and issues using the power of photography in the hope of facilitating positive change. His documentary work has been featured in solo shows across the globe.
To see some of Steve’s work, you may visit his website at:
By purchasing this class, you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
You may register here or sign up in store, or over the phone at 310-375-7014.