Creative Photo Academy – PAUL’S PHOTO Cancellation Policy
CLASSES, ONLINE CLASSES, EVENTS, & WALKS
We understand occasionally you may need to cancel or reschedule a class, walk.
Cancellations must be received in written format via post, fax or email or via phone with the Academy Director.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 310-375-7014
Classes and walks purchased from Creative Photo Academy and PAUL’S PHOTO are eligible for a refund. Third party purchases from Eventbrite, outsourced providers, etc. and charitable donations are not eligible for refund.
Once class materials or packets have been emailed and sent to you, there is no refund. You may transfer your registration to the next date the class is held.
A refund will be provided up to 21 days prior to the class or workshop start date (first day of a series) less a $20 or 10 % administration fee (whichever is greater).
Cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the class or workshop start will receive a transfer to the next session of this class only.
Cancellations within 24 hours of the start of the class, receive no refund or class credit.
Cancellation after the start or a class or workshop, no shows and early departures are not eligible for credit, transfer or refund.
Students may request a Class Credit or Transfer in lieu of refund and avoid administrative fees.
We strive to make every event go! On occasion a class, walk, workshop or trip may be cancelled due to low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances. Most excursions go rain or shine and are not cancelled due to weather. Creative Photo Academy may be forced to alter dates, times, locations of walks due to safety and other circumstances.
Creative Photo Academy and PAUL’S PHOTO do not take responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets, hotel expenses or any other costs that may be attributable towards enrolling in a class, walk, workshop or trip if it is cancelled.
Class Credit – Creative Photo Academy class credit that can be used for classes, workshops or trips paid to Creative Photo Academy. Class credit is not valid for merchandise at PAUL’S PHOTO and classes, or trips paid to outside organizations, agents or providers. Class credits are held on your account at Paul’s Photo. Class credits will not be refunded. Class credits never expire.
Transfers – You may elect to transfer to the next session or another CPA class. Transfers are valid one-time only, non-transferable and must be completed at the time of cancellation.
Third Party Purchases – Any class purchased through a third-party vendor such as Eventbrite, other outsourced providers, etc., are not eligible for a refund. You are eligible for transfer only.
Charitable Certificates – PAUL’S PHOTO and Creative Photo Academy donates gift certificates to many charitable organizations. Charitable Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and not eligible for class credits or transfers.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PHOTOS ADVENTURES AND WORKSHOPS
Your deposit is non-refundable.Adventure Cancellations must be received in written form via post, fax or email.
International Photo Trips and Adventures:
- Cancellation received at Creative Photo Academy at least 120 days prior to departure will receive a refund, less the deposit.
- Cancellation 90 days prior to departure day forfeits any deposit, may incur penalties from innkeeper, and receive 50% credit of the balance of fees paid towards a future CPA Adventure.
- Cancellation less than 90 days prior to departure day receives no credit or refund.
Occasionally, international providers may have a less flexible cancellation policy.
Domestic Photo Trips, Adventures and Workshops:
- Cancellation received at Creative Photo Academy at least 120 days prior to departure will receive a refund, less deposit.
- Cancellations received 90 days prior to departure forfeit deposit, may incur penalties from innkeeper, and receive credit for remainder of fees paid towards a future Creative Photo Academy Adventure.
- Cancellations received 60 days prior to departure forfeit deposit, may incur penalties from innkeeper, and receive 50% credit of the balance of fees paid towards a future CPA Adventure.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to departure, no-shows or early departures receive no credit or refund.
Occasionally, Adventures must be cancelled due to safety, lack of enrollment or other concerns. Creative Photo Academy reserves the right to alter dates, times, locations of Adventures due to safety and other concerns.
We understand you may need to cancel or reschedule your Adventure and hope to get money back.
If work issues, family issues, or health issues are a concern, we recommend TRAVEL INSURANCE to protect your investment. Travel insurance protects you if you need to change or cancel your trip for covered reasons. Please note that illness due to pandemic is often excluded from most trip insurances. Please be sure to read your policy if you choose to invest in travel insurance.
Travel Guard is recommended www.travelguard.com.
Your coverage should include:
- Trip insurance protects your covered deposit, tuition and travel expenses.
- Travel insurance protects you from lost baggage, cancelled flights, etc.
- Medical pays for medical expenses while travelling and repatriation (flying home) in case of illness or accident.