February 5 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$199 – $299
Lightroom ReImagined Monday
February 05, 2024-February 05, 2024
05:00 pm -07:00 pm
You will Learn:
- Five principles that define every processing decision, and how to use them to build a foundation for a clearer vision.
- Learn to unlock the power of Curves for ultimate control over contrast to create depth, dimension, and impact. Contrast is what transforms dull and murky photos into crisp tones that will communicate clearly.
- Seeing the difference between “good” and “bad” color is the key to fine tuning and making your photographs come alive.
- How to evaluate and correct the most common problems in your image.
- Refinement – Think Global, Act Local – Most photographic problems require local corrections to solve, and to achieve the fine tuning that turns a good photo into great photo. In fact, this is where Rich spends most of his time when processing.
- How to decide between Local and Global corrections, and how to use these corrections for refinement and finish
About Rich Seiling:
Rich teaches the art of photography through workshops and articles. His goal is to help students unlock their potential to tell their own stories by helping them gain control of the craft, expand their vision, and most of all, to experience the enrichment and joy that photography brings.